As Prime, JWI is working with the IDOT Resident Engineer and construction inspection and is responsible for the on-site layout, including design changes, providing inspection and testing, preparation of records, document maintenance, change orders, and periodic progress reports. Current projects include:
- IL 64 over I 39/US51 (Contract 64P88): JWI’s responsibilities include general construction inspection, project finalization, and documentation. Work includes bridge deck overlay, expansion joint replacement, and abutment repairs.
- I 39/US 51 over the Kishwaukee River (Contract 64P84): Work includes bridge deck overlay.
- IL 26 over Cedar Creek North of Cedarville (Contract 64N03): Responsibilities include daily inspections of the traffic control on the project site. Work consists of the removal and replacement of the concrete bridge deck.
- Box Culvert Replacement (Contract 64J63): The project involves removing and replacing two concrete box culverts carrying IL 75 over drainage ditches east of Tower Road.
- Reconstruction of US 20 from Gear Street to Main Street in Galena
- Contract 64880: Scope includes a full roadway reconstruction, including water and sanitary facility relocation, retaining wall construction, storm sewer construction, pavement construction, and construction of a shared-use path.
OwnerIllinois Department of Transportation (IDOT)
ClientIllinois Department of Transportation (IDOT)
- Construction Inspection
- Inspection & Assessments